We are pleased to announce the release of OPALS version 1.1.0. You can download the binaries and the documentation from:
- 64-bit support
- Revision directory structure
- Revision of Python bindings
- new modules: opalsAddInfo, opalsFullwave,
- opalsOpenness, opalsSimplify,
- Several bug fixes and new features
Please note that the directory structure was revised and, therefore, adaptions of the environment variable settings may become necessary. Please refer to the release notes and/or the documentation for more details.
If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov. 14, 2011